Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pinch Me!

Seriously.  Pinch me!  Because this is the beauty that surrounds me every single day of my life.  Here I have an insanely talented husband who sings all the time (who needs pandora when you have this guy strumming in the background and writing songs for you).  Here I have my two beautiful children who are just too dang cute for words. Drew and Logan have this super fun tradition of singing songs together.  Spur of the moment songs that they make up together.  Here is one for your viewing pleasure.  And, yes, I know that I am putting way too many videos on my blog.  I know.  It is crazy!  I have been video happy lately, but they are too cute not to post.  



Can you even handle it? What is Callen doing at the end of that song? I mean, we already know that he is up against some fierce competition, but what was that?

If your ears would like to enjoy more of Drew, visit his website, or buy his tunes on itunes.  You will be stoked! 

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

so cute. i can't even stand it. i want to write a book about things your kids do and say. oh my gosh i love your family!

Gwen said...

Oh my gosh! I don't even know your family (got to your site from Mama Manifesto), but these are the best moments. Logan will cherish these moments with her daddy forever. My daughter and husband do that too (sans guitar)...it's the best!

Bonnie Lewis said...

p.s. i love that she wants to surf forever.

Heather of the EO said...

Miles watched that clip with me and then walked away singing (to the tune of "who let the dogs out,"
"who let the poop out."
Nice.

I love how your baby girl sings right along so perfectly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails