Sunday, January 31, 2010

shine, shine, shine, let it shine...

I saw this quote today and LOVED it.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that frightens us. We ask ourselves 'who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? Your are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
- Marianne Williamson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that singular make. The prices for the boots are all over 350 dollars on every page. But for all I found this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular make. The prices seeking the velcros were about 210 bucks on every page. But definitively I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices for the velcros are all over 250 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this locate selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails